Sunday, March 28, 2010

Falling Whistles


Who knew...

Today was a great day, Paul and I went and spent quality time with Serena, had dinner and celebrated Christians birthday over ice cream cake with family and I caught up on some magazine time while looking through the latest Lucky.

I normally go crazy dog tagging away magazine pages on the latest-cutest merch and then do nothing about it. Today, I decided I would do something and I tore out the pages and hopped on the computer to do some ordering/investigating. I had no clue what would be behind a cool whistle necklace that "I had to have".

From the second I watched the intro video, to reading the journal story, I couldn't get the lump out of my throat. A million emotions overpowered me... sadness, anger, stupidity, selfishness, empowered, grateful and the list continues.

The best way to describe what this little whistle means is for you to go to their website and learn for yourself.

Falling Whistles

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

renee said...

They sell those at a cool store that I go to in Arlington. I've been wanting to get one for the past 2 months.

Falling Whistles said...

Thank you for adding Falling Whistles on your blog - we really appreciate the support. We have some very exciting initiatives that will be launched pretty soon down the road. I would love to connect with you so we can keep in touch in the future!
Please e-mail me at mbenedict@fallingwhistles.com so we can be in touch.
Thanks!
-Mallory and the rest of FW HQ

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls