Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Instagram more like Instaddicted


I have an addictive personality. ..hence why I've eaten Chick-fil-a two days in a row this week.  But my love affair with Instagram is out-of-control.  I actually up to now was against photoshopping pictures in any way.  I felt like it was a lie and the truth is what you snap.  I wouldn't even check Instagram out thinking it was a scam to pictures.  But once my friend Jun joined, I had to finally take a peek.    

And oh my gosh!  It's like a whole new world I've been open up to.  I even totally dig it more than Facebook.  I hope this feeling doesn't fade as fast as Draw Something left my rotation.  

I'm thinking it's here to stay!

Love, Sarah 
(AKA sarahkingb on the gram)

1 comments:

LindseyC said...

finding you now... im obsessed!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls