Friday, April 20, 2012

Invisalign vs Braces


I’ve always had crooked teeth.  It’s something that I don’t even think about.  I’ve never really been teased about them and how often do you look at your own teeth?  Rarely, so I figured why fix them?

I’ve had several dentist say I need to get them straightened to prevent future damage when I’m older.  I always thought someday, but not now.  Honestly, I think it would be weird to have perfect teeth.  Almost in the sense that I was a fake version of myself.  But, recently I’ve noticed them getting tighter and I’m starting to think it might be time to take the plunge.

If I do this, should I go through the old school braces route or step up my game with Invisalign?



Love, Sarah

3 comments:

RLessa B said...

I wanted Braces for years!!! I vote Invisalign!

LindseyC said...

Awww I love your teeth!!! So cute! I never noticed before!

And I had friends with invisalign that LOVED it!

how charming said...

i love the way old school braces look, but...up your game. the invisalign are easier!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls