Friday, May 13, 2011

Words

Do words scare you?

Well, they scare the crap out of me. 

All throughout the Bible there are versus that warn us of our tongue, but yet I rarely give my lips a second thought.  I yell when I'm mad, when I'm hurt I share my anger, when I think someone has done me wrong I confide in a friend and I judge others as if I'm pure. 

How do I put a muzzle on my mouth without looking like a freak or loosing my opinion?

I'm sure it's the same as all things your trying to add into your life.  You do it one opportunity at a time.

I believe before every wrong choice we make in life, there's a split second where you can refrain.  Even when I throw a water bottle into our trash instead of getting a new bag for our recycling, I hear that little whisper reminding me of what I should do. 

So here's to planting a seed for my fruit to be good. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to celebrate my nephew Joseph's birthday!

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

lins said...

sarah, you're just too sweet. who else hears a little voice telling them to recycle!? i love it! i think there is a time and a place for complaining and "venting." for me, that place is usually with my mom or with heather. i know that they know me well enough to filter out my anger and know that i just need to scream sometimes- without them actually believing my words (that i think "andrew is a complete moron") hahaha or something to that affect! though no one has ever accused me of being tactful... i think you are good- and planting a new good seed every single day never hurt anyone! miss you xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls