Monday, August 1, 2011

My Family

Paul and I have been married for over two years and feel so lucky to get a long as we do.  I'm blessed to be his wife and to call him my friend.  He has a huge heart, but thankfully he doesn't wear it on his sleeve.  Anything he touches he does it with 100% of a conviction and always amazes me what extra effort produces.  

We have a pretty furry family:

Lizzy-Mae was Paul's cat before we got married.  She is the QueenB.

Sergie-poo came with me and is the most spoiled rotten pitbull.  His official bread is an American Pitbull Terrier but we call him a puss-bull.

We rescued Scooter-pie from a shelter a month after we got married.  We like to think of him as our first born together.  ...and don't even think about taking the dogs on a walk without him.

 Next came Serena...  We fell in love with her as soon as we met her at Big Cat Sanctuary.  She was originally Mike Tyson's before he abandoned her.  She is a true miracle and to be in her presence humbles me.

Shadow was bought out of necessity but we can't imagine life without him now.  He is a trained Dutch Shepherd that travels with us to and from Costa Rica.  

Our family is totally full and next will come the baby and in the baby carriage (someday).

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls