Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Homemade Gun Range


I won't even begin to tell the story of how we were able to get guns in Costa Rica.  But, I will show you Paul's homemade gun range!

He came up with the idea to make it out of the bamboo on our property.  He cut a large stick of it down and then hammered it into a side of land. 

Then added small pieces to the bottom of the targets for weight.

I always forget how great of a shot Paul is.  He nailed the head using a gun he's never even shot before. 

I gave one of the guns a shot and actually hit the bullseye in the gut.  (Please ignore my horrible stance ...and the fact that I was aiming for the head!)

Jose had never shot a shotgun before and look at that smile after he destroyed the target!

This is Jose's gun.  We're not sure where it came from, but it definitely looks like it's seen some days.  Paul's going to try to resurface it on the next trip.

Love, Sarah

*UPDATE:  Click here to see Paul's make-over on Jose's gun on the next trip to Costa Rica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls