Monday, March 5, 2012

Cleaniness is next to Godliness


I truly believe the more organized you are, the cleaner your life is.  

...I know this is true because I am a self-diagnosed OCD person, living a messy life.  


Every once in awhile I'll get fed up enough to organize and clean my junk.  I have been keeping this area of my desk pretty clean since I use it daily and it is wonderful.

I rarely wear bracelets so it's helpful to have them out there to see to inspire me to throw one on.

I love stationary.  The grey box holds these adorable Connor write-agains.

I cannot paint my own nails for the life of me, but I'll usually take my own nail polish to get them done.  Essie's Mademoiselle, is the most beautiful pink polish.

 
My current favorite glosses are Bobbi Brown's Brightening lip gloss in Pink Lilac and MAC's Moth to a Flame.

The glass vases and this wood bowl are all from Target.  

The glass makes it so easy to see what's in the containers.



Having my moisturizers all together makes the routine so easy. 

I found the shelves, jewelry and bamboo containers at The Container Store.  These boxes are actually DVD holders.  They hold my hair and misc items perfectly. 

...now if I can only wake up on time to peacefully get ready!!


Love, Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls