Monday, June 4, 2012

Help Please!

Aquino cliffs on Martha's Vineyard


Paul and I are heading to Cape Cod very soon.  Paul has a work event there and I'm tagging along.  I have never been and have two days when I will be by myself.  I love exploring so I'm pretty excited to venture around and take a thousand pictures.  One thing I don't love, is planning.  But, I have a feeling I need some sort of direction on where I should go so I don't miss out on anything.  

So here is where I need your help.  Please let me know if I should  A. Stay in Cape Cod  or  B. Drive to Martha's Vineyard and  2. What should I do?  I was even thinking of going without a plan and then just ask one person to another on where I should go next.

What would you do?

Love, Sarah


p.s.  This beautiful picture came from this sweet mans photo gallery.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls