Monday, August 13, 2012

Mexican Cowboy


The other night I had literally 5 minutes to get dressed and do my hair and make-up.  I did what I always do when I'm in a pinch ...I go into my husbands closet.  I grabbed his shirt and tucked it into my gold Adriano Goldschmied pants and tied it off with my father-in-laws vintage scorpion bolo and Style Station western belt.  


These pants are slightly inappropriately tight.  I respect in the Mexican culture that tighter is always better and to show off the curves.  I just give my mind-set a check when I think my butt is looking a little to round.  


That night I didn't wear a stitch of make-up and slicked my wet hair back into a low tail.  I love the feeling of walking out the door and thinking you can either be looking a hot mess or pretty cool.  It's when you can't tell that makes it fun.

- Rebekah and I had fun taking these pictures.  But please respect the art and not touch it like I mistakenly did.  Sorry Nasher! -

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

LindseyC said...

You are SO PRETTY! And oh my your new blog is gorgeous too. Can't believe I'm just now seeing it!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls