Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reunion

In less than two weeks is my 10 year high school reunion.  The last time we were all together in one place was our high school graduation.  

Since then some of us have...
moved
went to college
gotten married (twice)
been fired
traveled
made new friends
had children
been in love
changed

But the one thing that we all have in common is our alma mater.  The place that we learned, partied, cried, and laughed.  The place where we all are connected to no matter where we are or what we've been through since.  

We've lost a few friends since.  For some reason in the back of my mind I feel like I'm going to be able to hug them there.  It hurts to know that premonition won't happen, but the people I do hug will know exactly who we're missing.

I honestly thought I would care more about what kind of shape I am in or what I'm going to wear.  Honestly, I don't give a shit.  I just want to be surrounded by a room full of friends for a night full of memories.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls