Monday, December 3, 2012

A DAY WITH RYDER


Today Paul had a "guys day" with his buddies watching all the football games and I decided to hang out with one of my friends and her son at the park.  We took some pictures for a possible Christmas card shot and Ryder brought the cuteness.  

He is a total rock star and at age 3 he can jam out to jingle bells or any other pop song on the radio.   

He ran into one of his friends at the park and immediately pulled out his harmonica and played her a tune.   

We then played on the swings...


Climbed trees... 



...and threw leaves. 


Could he be any cooler?  ...I didn't think so.

Have a great Monday everybody!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls