Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pacquiao vs. Clottey

So, Paul came up with the great idea to go to the Pacquiao vs. Clottey fight, since it was at the Cowboy Stadium. I've never been to a boxing fight before, so agreed it could be fun. ...I actually really enjoyed it. I went into it with the idea that it would be hard to watch and that it's just wrong for humans to hurt each other for money/entertainment. But, I left with a lot of respect for Manny and his positive attitude. He took it very seriously and was very humble throughout the whole synchronized fight. (I don't think you cannot not like a guy with a cute little boxing glove tattoo over his heart anyways.)

I enjoyed the production of the fight, with the twisting and turning of fog through the spotlights, the announcers history of his words and the clapping of the wood and dinging of the bells to let the boxers know they're still in it to win it. It didn't hurt that I was sitting next to the man I love and taking bets and giving our commentary throughout the whole night.








Hope all of your bets were on Manny if you gambled.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls