Friday, April 9, 2010

My Wish

I wish that every time I judge someone, I look at my own sins. I wish that every time I think I'm too busy to call a friend, I think about the ones I've lost. I wish that every time I open my Bible, I apply what I've read. I wish that every time I want to procrastinate, I realize the time that I waste. I wish that every time I think I need a new outfit, I look in my own closet. I wish that instead of thinking about what I want out of life, I opened my ear to God's plan. I wish that every time I think I own something, I realize nothing is mine.

All my wishes can become reality, if I put Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior first, instead of me.

...how lucky am I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls