Saturday, January 22, 2011

Burberry: You Rock My World

I have fallen for Burberry's Prorsum Spring 2011 collection.  I have literally watched the show over 10 times and have even downloaded the main runway show song to my ipod (which, is a new concept for me). 

Trust me, you'll want to take the time to at least watch the first 5 minutes.

I went on a major hunt for this jacket and couldn't find it ANYWHERE!!!  ...the tough biker jacket sleeves with the classic body of a trench coat is perfection to me.  I think I would literally sleep in this coat if it was mine.





 Do you think my co-workers would be sick of me if I wore this everyday to work?!
Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls