Thursday, January 20, 2011

Serena at Night

A couple weeks back me and my friends Jennifer and Beka decided to go see Serena and the other big cats on a night tour. Our friend Jamie was already there and we met up with her. Once the tour stopped by Serena's home, I decided to stay behind and have some quality one on one time with my love. She had gotten a present, a cute teddy bear, that she decided to tear apart and then lick to death in front of me.





While just talking back and forth to each other for awhile, she got a little sleepy.

And, every time I got up to meet back up with my friends, she would sit up and try to stay awake.

We did this over and over...

until the last time when I tip-toed off and whispered "sweet dreams".

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls