Thursday, January 6, 2011

Costa Rica: Special Moments

This is Paul's family. Clock wise: Cindy (Mom), Christian (Nephew), Paul, Renee (Sister), Carlos (brother-in-law), Dylan (Nephew).

Paul couldn't wait to take them here, to his favorite waterfall!





Christian taking surfing lessons for his Christmas present from us.



I think everyone on the trip but me found a silver dollar!



All the boys in the back!



Ceviche from a lady on the beach.



Dylan had spent hours trying to open a coconut by our favorite beach. So, when this gentleman came by saying he had some for sale, we couldn't resist!

It was surprisingly delicious (I hate coconut).



Dylan picked me this rock for a gift. I still have it on my nightstand next to my bed in Costa Rica.



Dropping Paul and Carlos off for their day of deep sea fishing.



Sisters.


Watching them fillet the fish Paul and Carlos caught. We had a huge feast of 15 people for dinner that night.



We put this puzzle together with team work! :)



We fell in love with this cat at Madras. He was so cool looking. Paul named him Boots.

Paul getting prepared to go into the jungle to find a place for our jungle shower. ...he can't stop working and coming up with new stuff for the house!!

I still have more to share from this trip. But thought my family would like to see these pics.

Love, Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls