Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vintage Love

Most of you know about my love affair with vintage.  I have kept it together for awhile.  I was even dropping clothes off at Ahab Bowen, when I met this peach beauty.  

The second my eyes fell upon her I couldn't even blink before I found myself in their dressing room.  I couldn't even wait to take my clothes off and tried it on over my jeans and silk top.  Honestly, I don't even know why I tried it on, I knew I would buy this piece even if it didn't fit.


 The amount of pictures I took of this dress this evening is a bit disturbing.  But, since I poured sauce all over my brand new silk top I wore today.  It made me realize that I can't take advantage of my clothes and you never know when it's the last time you can wear something!



 





















I love how I had three personal things to get done today and I only got the most important one accomplished.

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

Sarah, I adore that dress!!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls