Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite Gymnast

Paul's nephews spent the night over the weekend and Dylan mentioned that he was really enjoying his gymnastics class.  ...So, I had to go check the action out for myself. 

I tried really hard not to be the embarrassing Aunt during class, so I only took pictures when he was near by.

We watched him...

swing...

hold...

 flip...

and, build muscle... plus a whole lot more during class!

 ...Christian, always on the phone.

I'm so proud of Dylan.  He gave his all to every skill during class and was so talented.

My favorite part of the whole class was seeing Dylan look over to us in the stands to see if we were watching.   I loved knowing I was there watching and supporting him.  

Love, (Aunt) Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls