Saturday, February 26, 2011

First Shot

Paul is in the works to get us a hand gun for the house in Costa Rica.  And, since I've never shot one before, we thought this would be a great time to learn.

I was a little nervous just because I have never shot one before. But, getting to do something for the first time, is a great part about life.  You can never have that same experience again.

 Paul is actually an excellent shooter, so he tried to give me some pointers.

I went through a couple clips with barely hitting anything, so Robbie and Paul shot off a couple more before heading down to the range.


 Once at the range, a rifle instructor at Elm Fork gave me some great hand positioning and body pointers and I started kickin some blue man butt!

Look how I started at the bottom and made my way up!

 Take that Paul!





My friend Becky thinks that zombies are gonna come someday, and that my house will be the safest place.  So, I thought it was only right if we perfected our zombie shootin for her!





We all took our turns and took her out with Paul's Kriss Super Vee.  
(It's a new combat rifle that the military uses.)



 You'll be safe Becky!


What a fun day learning something new!

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

look at you!!!!!! love you, just hours away now :)!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls