Monday, March 7, 2011

Walkin the Block

I couldn't help but be refreshed with the new buds on the trees after work today.


So, I decided to take my doggies on a walk.

First, we had to take Scooter-pie around the block in his stroller, so he wouldn't feel left out.  Then the boys and I went on a little adventure...

I can't help but feel safe while walking Shadow.  So, no where is too scary for us.  We just kept taking random roads...





...and we ended up at Fair Park!











I never realized how beautiful Fair Park was while all the excitement of the Texas State Fair is going on.  We never saw a single soul while we strutted through and I couldn't help but to stop and take pictures.

Shadow was a star at the DART station.  Everyone wanted to know what kind of dog he was.









...and our walk ended with more new buds.  

We might not live in a "normal" neighborhood, but at least are walks are never the same.

Love, Sarah

(p.s.  all the pictures were taken with my phone, so sorry for the bad quality.)

1 comments:

Enjoying this beautiful life we've created said...

Hi there =) I read your post on Casey's blog & had to check yours out! I felt like I was reading about my own past relationship of 7 yrs with my HS boyfriend...that's was years ago though and I'm very happily married now! I'm happy to see that you are too! I also just loooove the pic's of your sweet animals! I'm a huge animal person. In February my sweet pitbull companion, Ali passed away suddenly, from cancer, just a week after he turned 9. He was my first "baby" before I had real ones. Your sweet pic's of your old man pitbull just melt my heart.

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls