Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

I stopped by Zen Bakery today for lunch to grab some sandwiches for Paul and me.  Zen Bakery is new to our hood and I couldn't be happier that they're here!  Check out this awesome write up about them on Pegasus News, click here!

After lunch the boys were giving me sad puppy eyes to get outside and go for a walk.  So that we did!

Ready, set, go...

(No bad guys were going into Twisted Root today!)

We had to stop and smell the roses on Main St!





...and we started noticing how spring has sprung everywhere!




...and with spring comes newness and you can definitely see it all over Deep Ellum!

...I love this new sign that Dallas Comedy House added to their front door!

...and this new art work on Cowboy Chow's neighborhood planter!

 ...there are new businesses popping up all over Deep Ellum and I'm looking forward to trying Henderson's Chicken!

I had to get back to work and the boys wanted some water, so we headed back home.

Soak up spring before it's summer!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls