Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Videographer ...check!

I just got home from riding my bike over to Jun's studio at the Cotton Gin.  After work he called me to let me know he was done editing our piece on the Deep Ellum Art Festival.  ...Last weekend we both went out and shot it.  It was my first time to shoot and I have a long way to go, but there were several clips in the piece that were from me and I couldn't have been more ecstatic!! 





Of course I had to do a little photo-op when I was outside waiting with my bike and Clementine "Lady" the cat!

Jun and I went out to Vietnam afterwards to grab a bubble tea and spring rolls to celebrate!  Please pray for patience over Jun as he teaches me to shoot!  And who knows maybe I'll even throw a little editing in there as well!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls