Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TV LOVE

If you know me, then you know I love me some tv.  Thankfully part of my husbands job as a Systems Integrator is to put amazing media systems in houses.  He hasn't done a bad job in our own.  Paul and I on a usual night will watch our favorite recorded shows while we eat dinner.  (I have to keep my reality tv to myself after he's gone.)  

I'll share with you some of my favorite shows, if you'll share with me yours...

I can't get over this season of SYTYCD!  Each and every one of these dancers are a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

I have a bad habit of getting stuck on one or two dances an episode and replaying them over and over.  What did we ever do before dvr?


I use to hide my love for the Kardashians, but who cares if I like a family that has made millions of crazy people like me that watch their show.  Honestly I respect their hard work and taking advantage of an opportunity.  All these girls work their tooshies off.  


For the past three seasons Paul and I watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette together.  We always make bets and predictions on who's going to get kicked off and who's in the lead.  I've had my heart broken a few times over this show... Brad and Emily you will always be my "perfect" couple and Ames, you're my secret crush!

Mary McDonald steals the show in Million Dollar Decorators.  She is absolutely hilarious and I really enjoy watching her put a room together.



Paul and I watch every and anything from HBO.  Game of Thrones, True Blood, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire, How to Make it in America, you name it, we'll love it.

I can't imagine watching tv without dvr though.  I can take a 2 hour program down to about 30/40 minutes!!  Sorry advertisers.

Love, Sarah

3 comments:

Kate said...

We do the same with Bachelor/Bachelorette and HBO! You need to get into Showtime - we love Weeds, Dexter, Californication, Borgia's (you should watch the seasons of the Tudor's!!) and we love AMC's Mad Men and Breaking Bad!

TV junkies... :-)

The Dayleys said...

My guilty pleasure is watching the Kardashians. One of my all time favorites :)

Anonymous said...

HBO makes really great series!!! I even bought Rome on blu ray and I loved it!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls