Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Shoppin

I had to run up to the mall today to make an exchange at Neimans.  I tried going to their downtown location but it was closed for the holidays.  And if I was going to be at the mall I might as well look around ...right?!

I made three quick stops and couldn't be happier with what I found...

stop ONE : 


I've been having the hardest time finding a shampoo and conditioner that I have liked.  I think since my hair is getting so long and that I've recently this year started adding color that it's needs are changing with which product I use.

Anyone use this one before?  I'm crossing my fingers that it's the answer!


stop TWO : 


I usually only buy stuff for my home at Anthropologie, but since I was in there I thought I would do a once over of their clothing sale items.  These three screamed at me and I know I will wear them to death.


stop THREE :



I went a little crazy on these shirts.  I tried each of them on for Paul when I got home and he laughed and said I looked like I was 16.  I told him that I should wear one a day to work for the rest of this week! ha

Well off to wash my hair and get ready for fireworks!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls