Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's my birthday, I can lie if I want to!

Ok, I am lying, it's not my birthday but today has been too amazing not to be something that special!!

It started off perfect by waking up at 6:30 and being so wide awake that I went into work before meeting two of my favorite friends for breakfast at Oddfellows in The Bishop Arts District. 


We got a table with barely no wait (unlike the crowd of starving late-risers that were waiting when we left).  I had the most beautiful cappaccino while having girl talk and munchin on yummy breakfast choices.

The two mommies had to get back to their beautiful kids and I had to get home to feed my hubby Cold and Hot tacos! (if you haven't been there GO!)


One of our interns told me about her Kodak Playsport on Thursday and I looked into it when I got home.  I was sold as soon as I saw the price point and features so I decided to go out and get it while Paul said he had some work to do around the house today. 

And while I was out I decided to go get my chaise that was now back in stock at Ikea.  My library nook is pretty much finished but was waiting on this comfy boy!

So off to Frisco I went!  ...I was able to get both items smoothly but somehow ended up in Grapevine instead of going directly back home to Dallas!  How I did this, I have no clue, but I didn't really care when I walked into our door and Paul surprised me with an iMac on my desk!!!



He's been setting me up on our network and downloading all kinds of goodies including Photoshop!  I can't wait to get my hands on this thing, but for now I'll continue to write on my Dell until he's finished!

Days like today are such a special gift.

Love, Sarah

3 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

i love you!!!!!!!!!!! we should do regular breakfast dates!!!!!!!

Sassi said...

I love that ikea couch!
X

Style With K said...

Hi! I want to invite you to met my blog! I always follow back and i love to answer comments!
I love to have new blogger friends! = )

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls