Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Emili Carmichael


One of my favorite things to do at YouPlus Media, is grabbing a camera and a favorite co-worker and snapping their photo up on the roof.  

Emili Carmichael is not only my co-worker but a friend.  She will be leaving us for a short period to attend Focus Leadership Institute this fall.  I honestly don't know what me or YouPlus are going to do without her for a couple months!  This women knows everything about everything in our office and secretly runs the show.  I'm so proud of her for applying and getting accepted into Focus Leadership.


Good luck Em and we'll be saving your seat for you when you get back!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls