Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthday #28

What a birthday.

It started off celebrating Friday night with my parents at my favorite restaurant, Local.  What's better than family, great conversation, food prepared to cherish, and a calm rainy night.  

Saturday Paul surprised me with a Canon 60D camera with two lenses.  One especially picked out for my love of taking pictures of Costa Rican bugs, a 100mm macro lens.  We then took the dogs for a walk and then Paul surprised me at dinner at Coalvines with my dear friends waiting in the back room.  

Today we're finishing off the weekend with Pauls family with a meal at his mommas house.  Paul and his sister share the month of September for our birthdays.  It's an enjoyable time to celebrate together.  

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend...
















Feeling loved is a great way to start a new year.

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

The Dayleys said...

Happy happy birthday!! Sounds like a perfect weekend. A new camera is such an exciting gift!! Love the pictures of your puppies. :)

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls