Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cheerleader in Life


My nephew Dylan said something after his soccer game awhile back and it's never quite left me.  His team went almost the whole season without winning a single game and luckily the game we attended they won!  He told us after the game that they played better because the crowd was cheering for them.  And it hit me, don't we all perform better when we know there's a support system backing us up and cheering us along!  

I know when you have your favorite school or professional sports team you might get upset, but you never stop believing in them (...even after they throw three interceptions in a game).  But you look forward and stand behind them into victory.  Anyone performs better when someones cheering them along and believes in them. You know you're not going to win every game but you know you can only come back with more hunger in your heart to succeed.

Who are you cheering for in life?  Is it yourself?  Maybe, it's a friend or a child.  At the end of the day, I know I'm grateful to have the greatest cheerleader Himself rooting me along.  And for that, I am eternally grateful.

Love, Sarah

p.s. I have been getting the most sweet and sincere comments about my blog.  Thank you for taking the time to support me.  It honestly touches my heart.  Love you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls