Sunday, October 2, 2011

Circus Freak


I found this sequined jacket at a Church garage sale and always wanted to wear it.  I even took it on a trip to Boston once but didn't end up wearing it.  I would normally pair it with tight black pants and a simple top, but for this post I thought I would bring out the boldness instead of playing it down.  

I bought this blue Club Monaco dress for New Years Eve a couple years ago and put a pleather Forever 21 skirt on over it and paired it with my black leather boots.  My Mother-in-law gave me the stuffed tiger to remind us of Serena when we're not with her.












Is there something in your closet that you think is precious but unable to wear?

Bring it on out of the darkness and give it a chance! 

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

his little lady said...

lovin' that blue color on your girl! and that jacket is insane!! (a good insane of course)
xo TJ

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls