Thursday, September 29, 2011

Give me some Patience

Patience Manzare has been one of my longest standing friends.  We come in and out of each others daily rotation but we have a concrete love for one another.  

She is as beautiful on the inside too.  I love her ability to be so girly and then turn around and do something hilarious.  She grew up with two brothers, Race and Chance and they definitely taught her to hang.










One of her greatest talents is to bring out others beauty with make-up and she also applies eyelash extensions.  Check out her website and facebook page.  Tell her to give you the best friend hook up price!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls