Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Video - State Fair Parade



Last week as I was walking to the State Fair Parade during my lunch break with two of my co-workers I got a call from our Producer, Raelyn and she asked if I would shoot the parade and edit it.  Of course I said yes, but then nervousness set in when I realized I had my generic lens and no tripod with me.  I decided to do the best as I could and go from there.  

I've already learned so much from this first edit, so I'm hoping I will improve with each opportunity that arises.  For never touching Final Cut Pro before, I am just glad that there's clips, music and a play button!  I would still be stuck without Raelyn's guidance.

So here is my video if you would like to see it. 

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls