Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fur and Dirt


I've had this orange and black two piece fur collar outfit for awhile now.  A co-worker of mine asked if I would include it with my vintage that I would sell and it never sold.  It caught my eye the other day and tried it on and fell in love.  I put my sheer Nanette Lepore lace top on underneath the jacket and stole Paul's dirty hat to complete the outfit.










 I love when I find something that's been right under my nose and it becomes one of my favorites.    

You don't have to buy something new to feel new.

Love, Sarah 


1 comments:

Kate said...

only you could pull off a fur wrap and a ball cap. LOVE. There are some incredible gold studded, teal shoes at Buffalo Exchange above the registers. I saw them and thought of you! If I wasn't in such a hurry, I would have bought them!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls