Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cosmic Cafe

Jun took us to Cosmic Cafe today for lunch.  I love places that ask you to leave judgement at the door and it's just an open safe environment.  

 Jun recommended the chai tea and I'm glad I listened to him.  It was warm and cozy.



 I ordered the veggie quesa and loved every bite.  I couldn't stop singing and humming while devouring this meal.  

 Jun and Brandon got the sufi special - which is hummus, samosa pappadam, and nan.

Justin ordered the spinach enchiladas with no black beans. 

  

  
 Namaste.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

LindseyC said...

My FAVORITE spot in Dallas. Not much that beats a chai with good friends!

Natalie Blankenship said...

Love this place! There's no way you can eat there and not feel happy :)

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls