Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweet Surprises

This weekend my husband took this closet that originally held the air conditioner and transformed it into this...

(Don't mind the butt shot.  It was the only before picture I had.  He wouldn't let me near the closet while he was working on it.)

 It was a complete surprise and wouldn't even let me in the same room while he was working on it.  He worked until 3:00 in the morning and let me open the doors today.  

 He added a power cord on the shelf so I can charge my camera equipment.  I plan on storing my camera gear and art supplies on the different shelves.  

He added cork to the doors so I can pin inspiration and pictures.


Paul said he did this because I deserve to still have surprises in life.  Isn't that true for all of us?  The sweet part of surprises is that someone else is only able to surprise you.  You can't buy it or request it.

Who in your life deserves a surprise from you?

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

Becky said...

That is so awesome Sarah! You got a keeper ther :) I love the closet and the cork wall was a great idea!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls