Thursday, December 15, 2011

Carta D'Armenia


Wednesday night was my works Christmas party.  We had a fantastic time and I even won this lovely gift of Carta D'Armenia perfumed strips during our White Elephant game.  I was expecting to come home with the shake weight or even worse personal lubricant (both brought from Founders of our company).  

Luckily, Jonathan Nickerson brought some class and I was able to steal it.  


I had never heard of these gems and I am already addicted to lighting them around the house.  They take away unpleasant smells and replace the odor with soothing oils.  Who wouldn't want that?

J-Nick had some fancy story about them.  Let's see if we can talk him into commenting the details below...

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls