Sunday, February 5, 2012

LCHF - Low Carb High Fat Diet

Most of you that know me, know that I'm not a dieter.  I love my pasta, bread, and desserts.  For new years I was going to just eat "real" food for 40 days.  One year I gave up Facebook and TV for 40 days and this year I thought it would be interesting to see if I have any changes in my mood with cutting out processed junk.


My friend Molly sent me an email while I was in Costa Rica with this video in it asking us to watch it.  It was perfect timing and thought of it as a sign that I was on to something right.  I literally couldn't believe what she was saying.

I then looked up Robyn O'brien's blog and came across a guest post from Maria Emmerich.  She is a an author of several books online and I purchased one titled Secrets to a Healthy Metabolism.  Before even finishing the book, I knew that I had so much to learn and decided to set up a remote over the phone one-on-one consultation with her.    


One of the many things Maria does to help you is send videos throughout the month.  Most are created by her with helpful tips.  But this one was by a talk Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt did titled The Food Revolution.  

I'm not going to use this post as a place to write my opinions on the matter.  I am just asking you to watch these two videos.  It reminds me of Christianity...  I've seen the light, but I can't be that annoying person that throws my point of view down your throat.  I can just eat my protein and butter happily and hope that I make a difference by example!      

Love, Sarah

p.s. click here for a delicious recipe for chips and dip for the Super Bowl!  Go Patriots!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls