Sunday, May 27, 2012

Corbett Wedding


My dear friend Stephanie married the love of her life, Kevin Corbett today.  I hung out with the girls as they got ready for the big event.  

It was such a fun and relaxing afternoon in her Presidential suite at the Warwick Melrose Hotel.

 Stephanie's nephew and official-new niece are the absolute sweetest.  

Gina brought the yummiest fruit and snacks for everyone to munch on.

Stephanie's bridal party, Heather and Matron-of-Honor Gina.

 This picture is of where Kevin asked Stephanie to marry him.  





These girls are so funny together that I swear they should have their own show.  

 Something blue.

 
Time started speeding up and all of a sudden it was time to get dolled up.

Nikki and Stephanie have been friends since high school.  I hope everyone is blessed enough to have a friend that has known you before you even knew yourself. 

Kevin's mother is a true angel.  She treated me and everyone around her with so much kindness and respect.   

You can tell behind that smile that she only has love to give.

 Randee Strand was killing it on the make-up.  Stephanie used her for all her wedding shoots, so they knew exactly what to do for the big day.  

Then the big man on campus, Paul Dyer showed up and I humbly put my camera away.  He's a truly talented photographer.  I would recommend him to anyone.

I knew Paul and his team had the wedding and reception covered but I took a few pictures for myself... 







Congratulations Stephanie and Kevin!  Have an amazing time in Bora Bora!!

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah these pictures are amazing! I'm so happy I have a new friend in you. You looked beautiful lastnight & it was great meeting your Paul.
Nikki

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls