Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Louis Vuitton Arrow Display

107/366

I've been wanting to do an art piece with using arrows somehow.  So a few weeks ago I googled arrows for art to see what my options were to buy some.  I came across pictures of this Louis Vuitton display.  It completely captured me and I can't stop thinking about it.  

A women's mind wanders so you known I've thought about everything.  Like "Who put it together?", "Will they let their employees keep the arrows when it's done?", "No way!  They'll probably destroy them all so it can't be duplicated.", "If I try something similar, will my cat try to climb them and brake all my hard work?", "Who cares, at least I could have a moment with this perfection."...and trust me the thoughts continue.

Fletching 2


Louis Vuitton & Arrows

Back to the arrow art drawing board.

Love, Sarah


All pictures are from Flickr.  Not sure on how to give credit.  Thank you picture takers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls