Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Smoke and Mirrors


Everyday Jose checks in with us from Costa Rica to let us know how it's going.  He usually sends some kind of a picture or little story of the days account.  Today he sent a picture of this sweet bird and said it ran into our window.  I'm trying not to be dramatic but I feel a little guilty that our home was the end of this little guys life.  

One time while we were there a hummingbird ran into the window.  I ran outside and found him laying on the ground.  But when I picked him up and rubbed his belly he eventually came to and flew off.  I don't think this guy was as lucky. 

Here's to seeing smoke and mirrors and navigating safely today.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls