Saturday, September 22, 2012

ART party 2.0


I'm counting down the days until Oct 6th!
Three years ago I put together an art show of several of my friends art and had a party.  It was so much fun and I'm finally doing it again!!

I'm only showcasing four artist this time so we can see more of their work.  Oh and guess what?!  I did a deadly shoot of all four of them and will be showing at the party too!

Please come and party with us and celebrate being alive and the world of art.
Click here for the Facebook event page with all the details.

Love, Sarah

1 comments:

LindseyC said...

Noooooooo I miss it by 4 days! DANG! Looks awesome, girl!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls