Sunday, September 23, 2012

Paul's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the best husband in the whole wide world!

Last night after my high school reunion, I had a helium tank and streamers hidden at my house waiting for me to decorate while he took the dogs out.  I set everything up and he was so surprised when he opened our bedroom door to find it birthday'ed out at two in the morning.

...only problem is in the middle of the night a balloon got sucked up in the fan and blew fan dust all over us while we were sleeping.  Pretty dang gross, but that's how most by surprises go.

Back to Paul.  This shy, intelligent, big hearted, one of a kind guy doesn't have a Facebook (that he uses) so PLEASE give him a big shout out today!  

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls