Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy the Grasshopper



My top three readers of this blog are my parents and Paul.  All three of them have asked me numerous times where my "Happy" post is.  You see on our mangrove tour (click here for post) last trip to Costa Rica I fell in love with this little grasshopper.  Paul named him happy and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.  They were shocked that I didn't include him on my mangrove tour post, but I reassured them he was getting a post all on his own.  So here it is, let me introduce you to Happy.

 You may think, oh cute, a colorful grasshopper.  But I'm seriously obsessed.  His markings, color, textures, mouth, eyes, wings all bedazzle me.    

He even poo-pooed on me and I didn't care.

I was planning my adoption of him ...until he scarfed down my flower.  He munched down on that thing like an all you can eat buffet.  

I just knew Paul's prized possession plants would not appreciate it.  That's when I realized I should leave him at Sierpe we're he could freely eat his heart out without judgement.   

I said my goodbye's and...

left him behind to cruise the mangroves until he found his next resting spot.

I'll always remember you Happy.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls