Monday, October 29, 2012

New Orleans Picture Diary


I have so many pictures - especially for only being in NOLA for less than 48 hours.  

I picked out some of my favorite moments...


Our hotel lobby at Bourbon Orleans



My view from lunch at Muriel's.  




  

Of course we had to enjoy Cafe Du Monde.  





Amanda and Justin - the newlyweds

Cathy bought her cd - she was amazing and full of soul.



Cathy, my beautiful hotel roomy.  We have never spent more than a dinner or party together and knew that this would be the ultimate test to see how we get along - and I can speak for the two of us that we had a fantastic time.  :)

My favorite meal of the trip - The Triple D at The Old Coffeepot.  



Then it became night...






I fell in love with the charming city - music filled the air, people warmed the soul, and the food never stopped.  Can't wait to go back.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls