Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fighting Darkness


Three weeks ago I told my friend that there are ups and downs in life and at this moment I am having the time of my life and I couldn't be happier.  Fast forward to right now (20 days later) and I was just standing in a parking lot hugging both my parents and telling them that this might be the most challenging season of our lives yet.  If we stick together and lean on Him we'll get through this.  

The saying when it rains it pours came to my mind yesterday and today I heard a song about every storm cloud runs out of rain.  Instead of looking down during the darkness, I'm going to keep looking up so I'll be able to see the light when it comes.  

I wanted to share this for myself and to let you know that if you're having a hard time right now don't think you're unlucky - think about how strong you can become.  

Love, Sarah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls