Thursday, January 21, 2010

2009 Favs

You would have no idea how excited I am for 2010. Last year was amazing and will forever be on my internal memory card. Here's a quick recap:


We started the year off right with a trip to Aspen with some great friends.


This was a fun weekend in Austin for SXSW with Jen!

I have soo many talented friends and family members. So, I threw an art show at mi casa to show them off. Here's one of the talents out of eight. He happens to be my brother, Daniel, and I'm so unbelievably proud of him and his work.

Here's a pic of me before my wedding. Happiest moment of my life was marrying that man!

Here's a little peak at our Honeymoon!


Celebrating all three of our September birthdays! We share it with Pauls sister, Renee.

On a fun road trip to Austin with my friend Sara! We went on a ghost tour!

Halloween with the nephews! ...I think we should win a best Aunt and Uncle award for dressing up in Star Wars gear and surprising them because they didn't feel well!

Happy Family Thanksgiving!

Happy early Christmas out in Vernon, visiting Pauls Dad and family.

Ending out the holiday season with our friend, Erin!


Of course, there are several other great times I didn't include or it would just go on and on. I can't count all the blessing in my life. I just thank Jesus for letting me enjoy them and look forward to the future!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls