Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nueva Cascada

We asked Jose to show us a cascade (waterfall) that we haven't been to before and he took us to one that he grew up on in Ojochal.  

The walks to the cascades are as beautiful as the waterfalls themselves.





I had never seen a flower like these before in my life.  There were bees all over them.











They each took turns going down this natural "slide".



 I had no problem hanging out on the side lines with Shadow until they started calling me a wuss because the water was too cold.

I couldn't look like a sissy gringo in front of Jose so I hopped in.

But I had no problem getting right out after the photo for proof. 

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls