Thursday, June 23, 2011

Messy Cook turns into a Non-Cooker

Yesterday I brought up my love to eat.  And I mean it, I really appreciate a well thought out meal and I love tasting different tones come together.  BUT my cooking skills could really use some help.  

My poor husband usually gets spaghetti as his home cooked meal and everything else comes already prepared from Central Market or Eatzi's during the week and we eat out Friday through Sunday.  I decided that I was going to work on this area of my life and went through my cook books and found a recipe for energy bars.  Simple enough, right?

Well after getting all the ingredients I read how to prepare the bars and saw one little detail ...it required a food processor.  Dang it.  I have never owned one, but my husband said if I get one than get a good one.  So off to William-Sonoma.  


I got this bad boy and he really is cool.  Click here to watch a video on how awesome he is.  I never knew.

But, look what happened to my kitchen....

Honestly, how does it go from...

this...

TO THIS!!!!

Ugh, I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of cooking.  Anyone else have this problem or am I just a MESS?!

Love, Sarah

3 comments:

Kate said...

Haha, I love it! My secret is to have someone there to do this dishes! I make the mess for the meal, Max is the little cleaner-upper.

lins said...

hahaha sarah this is hilarious! but i'm j of that food processor- supa fancy!! good luck with future food fixing endeavors! xoxo heart twin!

Tessa said...

Oh Sarah! Don't feel bad (badly?) I cook all the time, and my kitchen always turns out the same way.

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls