Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1976 & A Pearl Cup

I went to The Pearl Cup for the first time today and finally stopped in the We Are 1976.  I've always wanted to check the store out and it was a-little-meant-to-be when it was conveniently located right next door.







 I totally want to go back to the store when I have more time to explore, but found these great buys for two of my friends.  

I have seriously been wanting to go to The Pearl Cup for months.  My friend Jun has always told me it was the best cup of coffee in Dallas and when I saw it win a Dallas Observer award, I finally put my foot down to go taste it for myself.

 I got their signature latte and I shamelessly drank it within minutes.  Jun kept telling me to slow down, but I couldn't help it.  It was honestly the best latte of my life.  ...so creamy and smooth, just perfection in a mug.

Parking is a little difficult, so don't forget there's parking in the back.

...I'm ready to go back so if someone wants to meet for coffee and shopping, just holla at me! 

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls