Monday, September 12, 2011

Freedom Be

I swear I'm not one of those girls that only wear vintage, but the pieces I do have are my absolute favorites.  This outfit is one of those examples, I found this dress and belt at estate sales, the purse is from Urban Outfitters that I found in the sale section, sandals from Anthropologie, and hat from Forever21.

I love having Murray Street Coffee Shop just down the street from me.  It's a great place in Deep Ellum to have a yummy mocha latte or my favorite vegetarian sandwiches when I'm in the mood.  







Because I'm free, I can be who I want to be.

Thank you to all that have stood up for that freedom by serving in the military.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls