Friday, October 28, 2011

Costa Rica: Beach Club Birthday


Sunday was Jose's 30th birthday!  We took him and four of the kids to the beach club for Sunday BBQ and fun at the beach.  It rained the whole time we were there but God gave us a wink when he let the sun appear during our time at the beach.  It literally started back up when we drove away!















Arlanso was flipping around the whole time we were there.  I told him he was "break dancing" and he stared at me with a puzzled look.  I'm going to bring him the movie Step Up 2 and 3 next time so he can see what I'm talking about. ...and how sweet is he to draw a heart in the sand?!


I gave them a photo album with all the pictures I took of them from previous trips.  They loved it.  Now they want me to take a picture of everything.  Arlanso I think loves it the most.  

Ugh, I love these kids.

Love, Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls